Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pictures!


A random Giant troll by the ski jump

Jam Session outside of Skien tonight

The fjord where we swam and jammed


A viking ship! And an Alia!

I think she wanted to pull out her sword in excitement.

The enormous ski jump above Oslo.

I wish I could convey how huge it was

From a distance, it looks tiny. It's not. And, it's pure awesome. I have the hugest desire to try jumping on one some day.

An interesting monolithic pillar. It is one rock, took 14 years to carve.

A very large garden.

Artsy with the pillar.

Cool sculptures from the same artist.



Alia likes this one. I think it's pretty funny.

A very famous little baby, everybody comes to this park and takes pictures with it. Not everyone grabs the hands *cough*, thank you Chinese tourists.

A view from Oslo of the ocean/fjord.

Alex

2 comments:

  1. Well, welcome to the blogging world! You guys are so lucky to be able to enjoy this trip together! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love random trolls! It looks so fun and I'm extrememly jealous- Keep up the updates!

    ReplyDelete